NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
My saviour!

Thanks to those enzymes I can eat when I go to the restaurant or with friends that invite me but they don't know how to do make something nice to eat for me because I'm gluten and milk intolerant. Before it was a nightmare, I couldn't eat anything and was sooo embarrasing taking my own food with me. Normally I avoid but when I'm with friends even that I keep an eye...I am not afraid to feel sick during the next week being inflamated :) and they don't feel guilty. I buy it in powder because I do like to make my own caps. They are the best quality but a little pricy. They smell and flavor are very strong and the taste is like vomit, I couldn't take them out from caps :))) But they are social-life saviours!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Was having a lot of digestive issues, especially with certain foods. This has been a life-saver. It hasn't entirely fixed everything, but it definitely helps me be able to eat more foods. It's not great with just plain water, but I mix it into some flavored water to cover up the taste.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This larger quantity is just what I needed for my toddler. He needs digestive enzymes with every meal so having a larger container that will last a little while is convenient. I also take these in capsule form and they do wonders for digestion. I feel so much better while taking them.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Effective and more economical than using the tablet/capsule form.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Good one! Use for a toddler, don’t have any womit, easy to take.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very good product, I've been using it for my son who's autistic (and now adult with a mild form) for many many years.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Not pleasant to take but after a while I got used to the taste - sort of like marmite and mushrooms?! Anyway, a cheaper way of taking these great digestive enzymes which really work for me.