NL

2,230
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
2,411

I am a long-standing user of this vitamin. My family and friends have recommended it to me for a number of reasons. I can't say enough positive things about it. It is an excellent supplement that works well in the short term, but you don't want to take it long term...it makes you feel sick in the end!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
4,594

This vitamin is a great supplement to the daily nutrition of your body. It has decreased my fatigue and improved my mood, which in turn has not only improved my health but my life in general. I have recommended this product to many people, as well as continuing to recommend it after using it for over a year now.

4,167

I've been using this product for about 5 years and it's helped me tremendously. I have a bit of everything what you would expect from your typical body. Im in the middle of a family vacation, on top of all I have planned this summer and my energy levels are through the roof!

5,340

I've been using this product for around 6 months now and I really like it. It contains lots of vitamins and minerals that I need to be healthy, but at the same time they don't cause any side effects and it's easy to take. The price is great too.

3,209

I am also a huge fan of your vitamin. I started using it as a supplement for about 2 years now and I have never experienced such noticeable performance in my training and gym sessions. I have been able to improve my strength, power, endurance, strength of muscle and power at the same time.

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age to use . I like this scent

05150616-867d-460a-9796-fea81fd63d46
a5403dc0-de83-4cbb-93e9-1da16b14f76c
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,193

This green packaging mask was very comfortable to wear and moisturized my skin deeply. There is a lot of serum in the package, so if you dilute it with rose water (or your favorite toner) and apply it to your neck, décolleté, arms, and legs, you can take care of your whole body with just this one. It's not sticky, so you can use it before going to bed.

6b00074e-b8ac-4267-bc96-128fc1fe6b7f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Bought one piece for trial. Excellent quality. Very soothing and moisturizing. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin. Benefit: Gentle on skin yet leaving skin soft and glowy. I also like how the mask fits my face. Just the right size. Large amount of serum as well. Will buy again and try out other masks from the same brand.

c622258b-9af4-4733-98bf-0b3e73da93cb
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
9,792

but I was still on the verge of being "bad" for my age. I thought about it a lot and decided to give this vitamin a try, as there's no way that it can only cause me to be "bad." Well, since then I've seen significant improvements in my life. People say they are very comfortable

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I got mesmerized with description and promised effects. Sensitive combo skin is hard to please, but Centella asiatica has never let me down and I like bamboo sheet masks. This should be a win, as it contains calming and nourishing plants: Centella, green tea, chamomile. anti-inflammatory herbs: aloe vera and liicorice root, anti-redness willow bark and tea tree.