NL

4.8
Based on 1,405 Ratings
1,171
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The scent smelt just like lime! You would think that this mask was super bad for you skin because it was a lime product; but you would be wrong! The quality of this mask when I used it was great and would definitely benefit you! It was very gentle on my skin!

47a4e2a7-86b7-46ea-b343-2dbf134b06a5
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
2,407

I've always been interested in health and wellness...since I was a child at least, but it wasn't until the late 90's when I stumbled across the world of supplements.  Since then, my interest has only grown further and I have discovered more about what makes me feel better.  I am not a puffed up person (non-stop gym-

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,348

For me, I've been taking this vitamin supplement regularly and it is helping me a great deal. Before taking this stuff, I was not able to perform my daily activities properly because of the lack of energy. After taking the product, my life gets much better and I am able to have more fun throughout the day. If you want to boost your health and improve your quality

Louise
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Not bad at all. Nothing extraordinary obviously, but nothing bad either. Cheap price, easy to use. Leaves skin smooth and moisturized. I think I would order again. My skin felt good. Neutral scent, Decent quality. I’m sure will be good for any age if it’s just to hydrate the skin.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,421

Great brand! We drink with the whole family. I began to fall asleep early and wake up easily, I noticed an improvement in the structure of the skin, my husband stopped having convulsions at night. Good ingredients and easy to use.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This sheet mask is very amazing. My husband was doubting the benefits looking and the price. But I tell you ladies go for it. It moisturizes and very suitable for sensitive skin. I bought 4 different types of this and they are all gentle on my skin. This is a quality product. I use them ones or twice a month. The size of the sheet can fit to most faces.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

My daughters and I are big fans of these. They are easy to use, smell nice, and make our skin look great. I am stocking up now for stocking stuffers because they are a great deal and a big hit and I have bought extras for when i need last minute gifts

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is a an excellent quality superfood skin savior beauty mask sheet. It comes in a single use size of 20ml in a simple package. It is a gentle moisturizer that is packed with lime ingredient and is good for all skin types including sensitive ones and is for all age categories. I use this one 1 time per week and is amazing already.