NL

4.6
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
14,109
Wow!

I absolutely love the Innisfree Squeeze Beauty Mask with Fig! It's one of the best face masks I've ever used - it's very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling incredible. The fig scent is also fantastic. I highly recommend this product!

4e52c7d0-d8d3-4b3a-b99e-e1c5050cb321
8f869b44-9f64-4e9a-814b-8e39d3c0052c
a2968978-8a01-4be1-897a-f5ccbd57abe8
9917c7ff-43ec-479d-a0c9-7c951eb531af
2f381186-310b-45ce-9c77-3ba9015d62be
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I use to get these sheet masks when I lived in Korea and now iHerb is definitely my go-to place to order them. Almost no scent and very moisturizing without being super oily. I have Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp and face so personally, these masks really benefit for inflammation on my face.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It has an awesome scent i couldn’t stop smelling it! Left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, I also took it out of the fridge which made it cooling, as expected from innisfree great quality and gentle moisturizing products love it! I think i will repurchase some day in the future

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This refreshing water-based mask is enriched with vitamins from figs. The mask makes dull skin smooth, clear and supple. Firstly, it is a comfortable pattern that provides excellent connection with the skin, due to the fact that the fabric is perfectly stretchable. Secondly - a lot of impregnation, if used at a time, it is enough not only for the face, but also for the neck, décolleté and arms up to the elbow. Thirdly, the effect is noticeable immediately, essense left on the face do not require rinsing - there is no stickiness and a pleasant delicate smell. Excellent hydration of the skin. Convenient to use. The quality is excellent. Optimal size. Suitable for any age. Beautiful packaging. Daily mask for all skin types.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I enjoyed using this mask. A real treat for my skin. My face felt smooth and dewy after suing this mask. Easy to use and smells great!

Y0998B
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It has a clean scent to it,I love all INNISFREE products,because they use naturel ingredient for a gentle formula that benefits the sensitive skin..the quality is amazing. It’s so moisturizing as an essence It has the size of regular sheet mask,the packaging is good 😌

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I wish this brand had masks a little bigger, but I really like the range of scents and I think fig is a great contribution to the range. I love the way the masks feel and smell as well. Extremely refreshing.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it. This is very good brand for skincare because of natural ingredients. This face mask is great moisturizer. I repurchased many times. I highly recommend.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I love this mask, onde of my favourites! Refreshing and hydrating, makes my skin plump. It comes with a lot of essence. I recommend using it once a week. I also love the innisfree rose sheet mask.