NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
One of the best creams, if not the best I've ever used.

This is such a wonderful product through and through. The texture is perfect, not too heavy and not too light. I spent months searching for the perfect moisturizer, and I found that they just don't give me what I'm looking for. Gel moisturizers aren't hydrating enough, and heavy thick creams just leave me feeling greasy and broken out. I stumbled upon this product by chance, and I'm so happy that I did. It is just what I was looking for. It gives me the perfect amount of hydration without making me greasy. It feels so soothing on the skin, and makes it feel so soft. It's great for both morning and night, I personally use it twice a day. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

Posted on May 22, 2022

this cream does the work ! nice texture and perfect for mixed skin type love the size and the scent not strong at all i use it 3 times per day

e5ea3acf-3a82-4f95-89eb-4fc4a4a76b1d
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I've been using this cream since I've bought it the first time in Korea 3 years ago. I have acne prone skin and some dryness and this cream makes my skin look amazing.

Posted on May 28, 2021

Nourishes very well. It is pithy and gestures. Slightly greasy. It does not sensitize. It tightens and moisturizes well. Just a little bit. I think it will be for a very long time. It works perfectly for my sensitive and acne-prone skin. Use for day or evening use. Delicate pleasant fragrance

c742ab1b-a9c9-43bc-b67e-6add28b736b8
a4961287-0f5f-4dc3-827d-cd83dc6d5992
985d2f5d-c4ab-41ca-9e80-0a32e09f157b
ba9a937b-5b24-4d74-9ac2-78ff60a3b9ac
Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Very pleasant, doesn’t make skin look oily (even after wearing it full day). I have complicated skin (forehead oily and shining, the rest dry) and this cream suits very well. Olive Real Power series products are the best I have tried (I started with the face wash and loved it so much, and later tried this cream as well). Really recommend to everyone (if it suited my skin, it will suit anyone).

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

fragrant and very moisturising for elderly dry skin. My mum love this and have been using for many years and still counting on it.

Posted on May 13, 2021

First of all the small is very nice and refreshing. The cream feels more like butter, but once it is on the skin, it will nicely moisture. After a while it will be soak in the skin and does not get sticky.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I am 30 years old and this cream is perfect for my dry skin. Cream is rich and doesn't leave oily effect. I love love and again love it!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Yup! I liked this one. I like the brand a lot and even though it was quite pricy, I think it was worth it. It is rich and creamy which I like to use for the dry season such as fall/winter. I recommend it!

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

My skin type is dry. It is not enough to keep my skin moisture with toner and lotion. This cream helps me a lot to keep it moisture especially in winter.