NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 13, 2022

Use the Collagen night cream along with the Retinol Moisturiser, eye serum and Face Retinol Serum all Instanatural. This is my whole skin care regime. Great value for money. Am 62 and always getting positive comments on my skin and lack of wrinkles. The Night Cream is very light and a little goes a long way.

dc7f1462-28b8-4be6-9c75-cef599a1f21a
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is one of my new favourites. I really like the mild scent and it really moisturizes my face without making it too oily which other creams do then I end up with pinples the next day. This doesn't clog my face. Amazing value for money and I will surely repurchase. I apply this every other night as I also bought the Insta naturals retinol moisturizer.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It is a good cream and effective but I didn't like its smell also it is not bad at all. I liked so much this brand vitamin c cream which has a wonderful smell so I expected this one will be also with wonderful smell. However it is still a very good product.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

love this InstaNatural,Collagen Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)so far. Packaging is good, The price is reasonable compare to other brands in the market . The scent is also pleasant for me. The texture is not too sticky. it really helps to moisturize my skin after using it. The size and quantity is just right. easy to carry around when its not too big or not to small. will definitely purchase again. hope to see significant result after using for some time.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

In terms of results, i cant say if it will reduce wrinkles because i dont currently have any (using it as a preventative measure). It is a good night time moisturizer though. Make sure not to use a full pump otherwise you will have enough for you face, neck, chest, elbows plus more. So start with a pea size and go from there. The packaging is nice and you get a coupon for a free item, the bottle is well made. The scent of it is ok, it not bad but its also not like a yummy lotion smell which is fine for me because i don't really like scented items. Best of all it does not make your face oily and i wake up to a soft and moisturized face and neck

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have never used this product before but use another one i this range. It’s making my skin super soft and even. Highly recommend this range.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Love this cream! It became my go to night cream, it hydrates the face very well and lift the wrinkles, lots of people commented on my face after using it :)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This moisturizer has got many benefits starting from its smooth and lightweight texture to its air-tight packaging. Many people swear by it, but I've used better ones.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

has an undetectable scent of natural ingredients gives hydration and moisturizes the skin easy to use as a night cream because it has a thick consistency doesn't leave the skin sticky green ingredients. love that