NL

Based on 4,780 Ratings
3,207
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Excellent! Just be aware there is Vit C in this

Great product - skin feels plumped after use. Do note however, if you have sensitive skin, that there's vitamin c here (4th - sodium ascorbyl phosphate) so this is an exfoliating product. You may not need to use it every day, especially if the rest of your routine has acids. Always apply sunscreen!

I recorded this product the second time. a little goes along way and this bottle lasted me more than a year. i have mixed skin, dry and oily. this has been a savior! i use it often before putting makeup on, it drys fast and moisturises but also calms down my irritated red tzone. Looks good under makeup, i mostly wear BB foundation.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I’m already mid-way through my second bottle and love it all the more. Very nice scent and texture. I was surprised how completely this is absorbed into my skin without any sticky feeling at all. I can tell a difference in my skin’s texture and moisture level after using this for the past several months.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I purchase this acid because I couldn’t really find anything else and I thought it looked pretty good. To be honest I’m not sure if I like it or not lol. Maybe it’s because I’m not consistent but I don’t think this has done that much for me. The good thing is it hasn’t caused me any breakouts which is good since my skin is sensitive. I think I would repurchase this if it was on sale. I’m not a huge fan of it but I like it better than the ordinary.

596d533a-b79b-48d6-b99c-c3b061bfd2fa
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is my favourite hyaluronic acid formulation, better quality than others I’ve tried. Also the package is better value. Liquidy, slightly creamy composition that absorbs instantly, plumps fine lines and leaves skin with a glow. I use every morning under facial oil and moisturiser. Great for cold weather. There is a slight natural geranium scent.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great when it comes to the ingredients thats been added and tastes good but most important this supplement is great diet when it comes to training and workouts for fitness and benefits. The packaging and size is great. The composition of this product is everything thats needed for a healthy fitness lifestyle.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Absolutely love this Hyalaurnic acid, I’ve finally found one that has clean ingredients as I have gone all natural so this is perfect. My skin feels like silk when I apply it and it absorbs into my skin. Will definitely repurchase. If you found my review helpful I would be ever so grateful if you could like it 😊

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

a colleague recommended this one to me as i have very dry skin. i also have sensitive skin and this one doesn't irritate it. it does moisture my skin. its texture is good as it can be completely absorbed into my skin quickly without any sticky feeling. i will consider to order it again.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I just ordered this for the first time a few weeks ago. I've been using it on my face and neck, and I'm really pleased with the results. My skin is also sensitive and it doesn't irritate it. I apply it after washing my face and it seems to reduce the fine lines around my eyes. Then I apply my sunscreen. I will buy this again.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I bought it in April been applying since then, it have been worked well for my mix skin, is suggest to used it two times for better benefit and it's great to reduce some fine lines of age, you can't see the content of the bottle but as it has a dropper you can measure how much you use each time and it longs a lot cause the size, it also gives you an after use nice and gentle smell cause the rosemary scent, the consistency is good not too water or not too oily , finally the result on your skin is softly and moisturized, a little sticky sometimes though, really high quality.