NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Like this product and it helps with digestion. Used it for several years and will continue using along with probiotics.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Really good product for upset stomach. I saw improvement after few days of taking!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent! I 'd like to inform that this product is very effective and very help me during the last a few years Sincerely, Galib

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

First try for Prebiotic, seems to have difference with just took probiotic, will continue to take

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The pill size is little big. Good quality tho. Second purchase? Will need to think about it

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Help bloating, release faster. Is a great product.l will buy again.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I have never tried a prebiotic before, I normally use a probiotic, not quite knowing how well it would work, but after taking this product for a couple of weeks, noticed the difference instantly, so far they seem to be helping with my constipation. Ordered again!!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I ordered this product not quite knowing how well it would work, since I had never taken a prebiotic before, but after taking this product for a couple of weeks I can say that I would order it again..It has helped me a great deal...

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

good product great price great prebiotics to help maintain intestinal health

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My First trial on this supplement. The taste is okay. Hope to see the benefit.