NL

4.7
Iherb-raja
Posted on Jun 15, 2022
ممتاز!

it would be a costly exercise to do so. I take 3 every morning as recommended by my vascular surgeon post EVLT procedures. Have had 5 very successful procedures done and I attribute a lot of my quick healing to this supplement, in addition to following the post-procedure instructions to the T. I have since found another supplement that is almost the same exact formula for much less. I am hopeful it works as well. If not, I’ll go back to taking these. ديرو لي لايك المغربيات بنات بلادي شكرا

ec2efa97-0381-474f-af72-c2afe2e84c4e

I got my mum started on this product. She had a bacterial infection in one of her legs and then surgery to remove varicose veins a couple of years back and ever since her legs have always been pretty weak. She's been taking it daily for 6 months now (and only 1 pill a day -i.e. less than the recommended dosage) and she's noticed an apparent different in her legs, especially her ankles and calves where there used to be water retention and swelling. Overall, an excellent quality product.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
1,236
2,116

Okay, I can't say enough good about these. The very first night I took these, I was feeling a difference in my legs. The burning stopped, my color returned back to normal, no more red blotchy color, the swelling stopped, no more restless legs while trying to sleep. During the day even. I take 3 before bed with a full glass of water, the pills are rather large, but smooth which makes them easier to swallow. I recently bought 5 more bottles. I tell everyone who suffers with leg issues about these pills. I am so grateful to have come across this product. It truly works. Walking working and sleeping have all improved because of it. I highly recommend this product

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,141
3,427

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I’ve recently tried these liquid supplements for my leg veins because of varicose veins, and a blood clot that I’ve had in the past. I’ve switched to liquid capsules because I think they act more quickly and it’s less stress on your liver from dried herbs. It seems to help with the pain, in conjunction with periodic elevation of legs. I have edema (fluid build up) as well so I take separate pills for that. This combination hits on several ingredients that I may have to buy separately so I want multifunctional products in one bottle. I’ve dropped one other brand in favor of this one once I realized this brand had what I needed. I believe in this brand. I also use the power to sleep in this too!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I have varicose veins and can't afford surgery so anything that looks healthy I'm willing to try I brought the bottle to my doctor he said supplements are not needed or don't help but I kind of believe it might help at least a little thank you for selling this product

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I’ve tried a few brands of vitamins to help with vein/leg circulation and this by far is my favorite one. I have a hard time swallowing capsules but this one doesn’t get stuck in my throat. Although my veins didn’t go away, the pain and swelling did become less.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

his natural remedy really helped me a lot with that poor circulation discomfort (tingling) in my lower limbs. I'm a pharmacist and on a given day I'm on my feet , and on my days off I travel a lot and I really feel a big difference when I occasionally sit for long periods of time as the blood pools in my lower extremities. I even have a little edema and swelling. Ever since I started using this natural remedy, that pesky pain and congestion is gone! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who also suffers from varicose veins and the same discomfort. Don't guess, BUY this ppl, it, along with compression socks, has changed my life.The dose is excellent, no side effects.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I got my mum started on this product. She had a bacterial infection in one of her legs and then surgery to remove varicose veins a couple of years back and ever since her legs have always been pretty weak. She's been taking it daily for 4 months now (and only 1 pill a day -i.e. less than the recommended dosage) and she's noticed an apparent different in her legs, especially her ankles and calves where there used to be water retention and swelling. Overall, an excellent quality product.

Posted on May 13, 2022

My husband uses this product, he has a lot of veracose veins and his legs bother him most of the time. This product allows him some relief and improves his quality of life which allows him to do the things he needs to do. He can tell the difference when he runs out of these. Now these are coming every month so, no more running out.