NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

I recently had a baby and now suffering from insomnia, I tried few different sleep supplements for past year and this one works best so far. It gets me sleepy in 30-40min and lasts for 6-7 hours, pretty good. Other pills I tried would make me fall asleep, but as soon as I wake up, there is no hope for me to fall asleep again. This one lasts and I feel no side effects so far.

I’ve used this product quite a while now and it does help me to fall asleep. I also use in conjunction the one that has no melatonin in it so I feel it’s more balanced for my needs-not as much melatonin is needed for me. I take it about 30 minutes to even an hour and can tell when it’s time to go to bed-I’m sleepy and relaxed and ready for a full nights rest. I’ve taken dried supplements before but graduated to soft gels because they are quicker acting and more effective. I like the larger more economical size because I know I’ll need them, have a backup supply that I’ll never want to run out of.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Ive taken these for almist a year and i like them to help me wind down to get ready for bed. I suffer from insomnia so there are multiple things i take to get me to sleep, but this is what i take to slow me down and relax. Great ingredients like valerian, hops, lemon balm, all great to get you to a sleepy state

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

I suffer from erratic sleep and wake up several times in the night. Occasionally I take Power to Sleep capsules and while I still get up - it is not as often and typically seems to add an hour or two to my overall sleep. Capsules are a bit large (but soft) so might pose a problem for people who cant swallow larger pills.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Haven't try it yet, will review later. I bought this based on the good reviews from other customers of iHerb. The ingredient look really good.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Best ever! I love Jason's Power to sleep! Now maybe I'll try some of the other products. I really trust Jasons. Thanks for beating Amazon's price, too!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I always get the larger bottle, as I use two capsules every night before bed. I have been using this product for years, and I would highly recommend it for a better nights sleep!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've been using this product for 5 years already and it works. I sleep like a baby when I use it. It contains powerful antioxidants to boot; an all-around good product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This works really well for me in falling asleep, I try not to use it every night because I don't want to be dependent on it, but especially for weekends where I'm up partying the night before and throwing off my schedule, I take this so I can ensure I fall asleep well rested for Monday morning. A single pill works enough for me. I also get overly excited sometimes at night, and this definitely helps a lot with my insomnia and putting me to sleep. I like the ingredients a lot, they seem to be well researched and plant based. I think the combination of herbs such as ashwagandha and GABA not only helps with sleep but also stress and they are of good quality. The pills are a little large in a gel capsule type, so some people might not like the size, but I have no problem with swallowing pills. They don't have much of a taste. My only issue is I would prefer a version without melatonin, for the reason that I don't want to be dependent on it too. But the quantity isn't exceptionally high. I think for the number of pills it is pretty worth it, will definitely buy again.