NL
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I was able to manage my weight by eating small amounts of food and taking it after exercise. I mostly take it in the evening after exercise, which effectively allows me to increase my body metabolism and continue to feel my body still burning after exercise, prolonging the effect of exercise.

I just love how the product works. together with good and healthy diet, It helped me on my way to have a healthy normal weight.

phanlj
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The dosage and quality are ok. Benefit is so so. The size of softgels is pretty big. No strange taste. Will keep monitor to see the result.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The dosage is good, size good, ingredients good however it did not do well for me, quality is good for sure, but it did not help with fat burning although i exercised with it.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Best seller!!!! No sides effects! Results only!!! Love it and will buy more and more!!!

95c8fd79-f704-4d36-8e6c-27329f8adceb
Posted on May 9, 2022

Did not feel hungry until noon at all, as for the dosage took 2 pills in the morning

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Great product with high quality and natural ingredients, good size, daily dosage to get the benefit and natural taste

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It's very good! I buy this several times, but never regret.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and it helps me to sustain my energy throughout my work week.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Definitely effective with a balanced diet and exercise. Need to be consistent to see results.