NL
4.6

4.6
Zhannalight
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
One of my favorite fermented serums!

This serum is one of my favorites, it's a high quality product with an impressive list of ingredients. I previously bought it on another website, however iHerb offered me better shipping and tax options, so I was happy to order it here. This serum is packed in a heavy glass bottle, so be sure not to drop it )) It has a pipette, so you can always get the "dose" you need. The texture of the serum is gel-watery, not very thick and not sticky at all. It absorbs well, I cover it with a moisturizing cream. The good thing about this serum is that it's good for a dry and sensitive skin, any age. It has no scent. The size of the bottle is very economical.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Really good for my skin! Doesn’t have any prominent scent. As for frequencyI use it in my night routine every other day after applying the matching eye cream. It has a very decent size of bottle and the packaging is very sleek. It’s a light texture and gentle on my skin

healingwings
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This is one of the better brands of toners (serums) I have found. I go back and forth with a few brands. I do like this one because I do feel like it does have anti-inflammatory properties and really has helped my skin look brighter when I focus just on using this brand. It is gentle and the only issue is the dropper at times stops working but you work with it. I am in my 50's and I have very few people guess my age! ;) In a good way!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

One of the best serums I've tried. Use it in the evening after cleansing and toner. Improves the appearance of the skin. Moisturizes and absorbs well.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I have repurchased this serum many times. Love it for hydration and wrinkles.

Theskinsavvy1
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great product and I will definitely purchase it again very soon

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
1,279

Great serum ampule! Amazing ingredients for dry skin! Will repurchase.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Very hydrating, not sticky and good quality. The bottle is quite big.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The serum is really gentle and light. Its texture is really runny but it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves the skin glowing for a long time. The serum has no scent and it suited my sensitive skin. Another advantage is its packaging so you don't have to touch the serum with your hands to take out material. I bought it because some said that the ingredients are similar to Estée Lauder's serum and also its price is really good for the amount.

7e8c396c-f503-41fb-8aa8-7908361ff126