NL

4.6
Based on 1,103 Ratings
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Nice size & affordable

First time trying this eyes cream from Korea. It's not too bad, nice smell, light texture and easily absorbed, leaving my eyes feeling moist & plump. Although I am half way through the cream, I didn't notice any improvement on my crow's feet lines around my eyes as yet but it definitely help me to maintain my current state and prevent it from getting worse. Perhaps I need to use longer to see the effect. Furthermore, this big size cream is very affordable so it worth a try. 👍

fd7cf14c-6d3f-46cf-b80c-aadde9b600c5
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

A light and non-heavy-feeling cream at the same time a cream that brings with it moisture and nourishment of the delicate skin around the eyes. The cream has a pleasant and delicate fragrance. Although the cream is gentle it still provides maximum nourishment. I read a lot of recommendations about the cream and it certainly did not disappoint me. One of the best and convenient to use and travel. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I really love Korean skincare with collagen products. It helps with fine lines and hydratation. No scent to report I’m really sensitive to scent but this one is very nice. The texture is not too thick and it is really moisturizing. But I think the one by Mizon is better

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This cream is beautiful. Its so lightweight and hydrating. Like my undereyes are finally quenched. The main thing I look for is how it wears under makeup too because I focus the most on skincare when I wakeup (don’t judge lol) and I love how this wears under makeup. It stops my concealer from looking cakey and makes my undereyes feel great all day

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Nice scent nice and easy to use good quality size is small good for my age nice package good benefit with good composition for all seasons good moisturizer soft texture for sensitive skin. I like it! Use gentle for my eyes. It feels so good and nice. Very good collagen!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

It has nice package and size. Also has fragrance but it’s pleasant scent. Quick absorbs and easy to use and apply with well moisturizer. Texture is light. My age is 28.

669cde09-57d1-48ca-bd36-201f53510383
ebce592b-0212-4aaf-bb4f-60802f9b3394
b438c9ea-dd62-4f6a-b3e3-5a7e41f20bdd
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very great Smells nice nice scent Doing it's job Very high quality I like to use it in the morning before makeup and afternoon

edc39990-d418-4743-902a-a8f2713f5c4c
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I am a big fan of the whole collagen series (find it is better than the one from etude house - ie the plumping results are better). I recommend all the products (though I do combine them with retinal products as well as with COSRX snail serum, c vitamin ampoules). My favorite is the toner and the cream, followed by the eye cream and the serum…. The serum is fine but because the toner is so good, I haven’t really noticed a major impact. It feels very nice so happy I got it to try in my last order.