NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It has 15 shades and it’s only like a few dollars!! Omg love love it! I bought this because I wanted to explore more of colors! The package & the shades are so pretty! I like that I can organize the eyeshadow pallet vertically :-)) please thumbs up if you find this helpful!!

a4ed7212-92c4-46ab-98e7-8ae378679eec

I enjoyed this palette a lot, as I was looking for something pigmented and bright, to do more of a festive make up. Matte colors are very easy to apply and they don’t crumble into under eye area. I liked the glitters just a bit less, as application is a bit more difficult, but overall, it is not a very big drawback, especially for this price.

8e632d48-d6e9-416a-a9be-9995cd07474a
29c2ccfb-3601-486f-b7a2-eec1a8e6b0c5
Posted on May 2, 2022

Soooooooo excited to see this hopefully the quality and size is good and the color would be popping hehehe can’t wait to get my package and use asap!!!! That’s going to be only concern hopefully the coverage is good as well and no weird ugly scent. That’s all for now will be updating soon

Posted on May 2, 2022

These colors are gorgeous! I was looking for a dupe of an Urban Decay palette, and this one is pretty close! The colors are gorgeous and it seemed to last all day although it's not super-duper bright like a UD palette. But for the price, this is a terrific purchase!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I absolutely love this shadow palette! The colors are beautiful and saturated, and the quality is great, with a tiny exception for the fact that the shades with heavy shimmer leave a lot of fallout. Not a big deal. It can be managed. I must use fragrance-free products due to asthma and migraines, and that's one of the reasons I bought this brand. It isn't scented. Why scent makeup? 😂

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Nice colors, good price. Not the most pigmented, but some are better than others. worth the cost! For sure. Cute packaging. I think the coloring will be better on darker skin

8f4e8de2-49e2-47d3-8bf9-344d4511334a
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Love the range of colors. Vibrant and good quality for the price. I dip a liner brush in micellar water and create graphic eyeliners with these colors.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is a lovely set, very rich colours which go on smoothly with lasting look, does not vanish after a few hours. I will be buying this again the value and quality is excellent.

Ulzhan87
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Excellent shadows of different shades for every day, it is better to use with a base under shadows, so they will last longer. The highlights are bright and the pigment is super! Like it if the review was useful

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It's the first palette I've ever bought and I'm really surprised by the quality of pigmentation! The colors are even more vivid in person and very beautiful. I haven't tested it on the eyes yet so I don't know the duration of the pigment, but I'm anxious to use it.

f952c8dc-a869-4dec-9189-055fd9c70752