NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 12, 2022
I am a fan!

I have given up on using a concealer under my eyes pretty much because of my tiny smile wrinkles and concealer's propensity to sit in those little wrinkles. I bought this based on some YouTube reviews and so far I like it. It provides nice coverage on my dark spots. I ordered Buff which is a bit too light so next time I'll do one step darker but I am making it work. Definitely would purchase again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good quality Product, no scent to smell and easy to use, suitable size package, have a lot of benefits and composition for all ages that have good coverage color texture to moisturize and concern sensitive skin and suitable for refresh and feel relaxing routine personal care frequency .

3f971768-301f-4609-ac53-7fa286692809
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

If you have found the right shade for you , it must be a very good stuff ! Won’t try out your skin and can cover all the blemishes very well

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

right to my skin colour coverage is very good maybe it will be dry for dry skin but to me, it is a perfect produce

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love this concealer. Does not cake on me but i only use it on my acne marks. I use a different concealer for my undereyes. Coverage is really good

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

easily reach full coverage level with small amount, also the texture is light, i think shade 108 is suitable for most of yellow-tone skin

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good coverage, long lasting and good color matching. This color is perfect for my NC20 skin tone. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

the pros are easy to take out with the makeup brush, convenient to use when outdoor. Secondly , light in weight when carry out in the handbag especially small crossbody bag.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The best concealer so far, amazing texture, so smooth and pleasant to skin. The buff shade is perfect for my olive skin . Highly recommend

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Very nice concealer. Not dry for eye area at all. Coverage is high. Recommended!