NL

4.6
Based on 4,493 Ratings
3,407
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Probiotics used to never work well for me and I almost gave up on them. When I learnt that Prebiotics (FOS) would be crucial for probiotics to survive and take effect, I found this FOS and immediately started to pair it with my probiotics. I finally was able to enjoy the benefits! Highly recommend this if a probiotic product doesn't contain FOS or prebiotics yet.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,126

I have used this product before, and absolutely found it to be a great dietary supplement. I ordered from this vendor, and the package arrived so fast, which I greatly appreciate! I have sourced it in Alaska only at one store, and they were out....so happy I could get it online. Jarrow makes great pro and prebiotic products. I highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 7, 2023

Can’t claim a real measurable difference in regulatory or gastritis symptoms - however I feel it consists of products my body benefits from. So I will but it again because I find it difficult to find inulin with FOS and it mixes well into my other tummy remedies and does not effect taste

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

The quality and ingredients are top notch. Packaging and size are good. There is a result. useful for Health and Immunity Use positive Dosage and Supplement and Frequency normal. result and improvement is. The taste is pleasant. When there is a lack of Sun and Deficiency and When weak Bones use it. Absorption norms recommend to everyone!!! children sometimes lack d3, and this vitamin is the same. There is a benefit. Age for Everyone

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

It is known to improve digestive health by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which can help to reduce symptoms of constipation, diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome. Inulin can also help to lower cholesterol levels and improve blood sugar control, which can reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes. It may also help to promote weight loss by increasing feelings of fullness and reducing calorie intake. Inulin is a low-calorie and low-carb alternative to sugar, making it a good option for those looking to manage their calorie and carbohydrate intake.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I typically put a scoop of this in my morning coffee to add a bit of fiber first thing in the morning. Helps aid in digestion and haven’t had any constipation problems since taking! No taste so really can throw into any drink or food. Id recommend adding this to everyone!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Inulin is a type of dietary fiber. Research has linked it to several health benefits, such as improving digestive health, helping control diabetes, and aiding weight loss. Inulin is a dietary fiber that may benefit gut health. Good quality and price for size, make sure you keep it in dry place .

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I used this when I was having chronic constipation due to moving very little and constantly sitting at my desk, it really helped me out. Used to either add it to smoothies or to my iced matcha latte. It doesn't have any taste. Now that I'm keto I start noticing constipation coming back and I probably could use the extra fiber, so gonna buy this again.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This has no taste but doesn't dissolve very well in liquid. Add to yoghurt and you'll have no issues, add to liquid and you'll be left with some powder at the bottom of your cup. Please give me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful.