NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The perfect pair for the Men's Face + Body Wash is this 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner. The scent is not overly sweet and revitalizes my dry and, quite honestly, abused hair. Have been a fan of the Jason brand for a while sadly no local stores carry their products any longer. Tends to go farther than some of the more commercial brands with a pleasant smell.

Just the perfect thing I need after a workout when a refreshing Eucalyptus is needed! It also was made to keep your hair from drying if using the combined shampoo+conditioner kind that sometimes might dry your hair and scalp. Great package size that lasts for a long time especially if you have a short hair :)

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

i was tired of my partner using cheap supermarket shampoos, so i bought him this one. it smells really good and I think his hair is much softer now. he doesn't care about a shampoo, but i see the difference!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have bought this item first time. Size is perfect, like all other brands have same size of bottle and price. It's quality is good. I use for the first time. Everyone can use.. There is no sensitive ingredients. I use twice a week.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It is first time I bought it for my husband, and so far, we like the effect it does on his hair and skin. I can say his hair became much softer than while he was using other shampoo.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
1,052

The price is very affordable, well packed. I love to buy here all are in good quality.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Posted on Nov 9, 2022
1,095

Posted on Nov 5, 2022
2,134

My husband like this shampoo so much . It’s good for his sensitive scalp . The ingredients are great.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022
1,002

My husband like this shampoo so much. It’s improve the scalp condition. The smell is pleasant . The ingredients are great