NL

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Very refreshing flavor, tastes like the sea. My mouth and teeth feels very clean after using this mouthwash daily. Gentle on the teeth as it does not contain harsh chemicals. Good quality product that is also cruelty free and leaping bunny certified. Have been using the brand for many years and would definitely recommend.

This deodorant is soft on the skin and the smell is refreshing and did not cause any sensitivity in the armpits and its size is excellent and soft and suitable for all ages and is gentle on the skin and gives a wonderful feeling and lasts for a long time

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I've always liked Jason products. This is a concentrate and is a little strong on my gums so instead of diluting it in half, I dilute it in fourths. I keep my old bottles for this purpose. The taste is good but I sometimes mix with cinnamon clove for added flavor.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I use this after flossing and brushing. The size is decent and the packaging is functional. I really like how nice and clean my mouth feels afterwords and I don't feel any burning. However, despite the fact that this seems to be good quality and I feel confident that it has hit's benefits, I find the flavor terrible. I don't think it's strong like other people have described, I think it just has a gross flavor. So, once I am done with this bottle I think I am going to switch back to Jason's other mouthwash, even though I think this one leaves my mouth feeling cleaner which I do like better than the other one.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This toothpaste feels wonderful after use and leaves a good taste and recommend it And the taste of Mouthwash leaves you happy As for the use it can be taken as a pea size that will suffice

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is the best mouthwash we have ever used! And now it is discontinued in Canada 😡. It freshens the breath but far more importantly it heals sores very quickly. Get them while they last…

Bojdek
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This mouthwash does a great job, but the flavor might be quite hard to get used to for most people. It's very salty with a strong algae taste so be aware of that.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I think I prefer the brightning one better because of the taste, but you also get used to it. It feels refreshing so thats very nice.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good product. Smell good scent use quality size age package benefits composition gentle sensitive season frequency good good good

71bca139-afc0-463f-9c28-f6ad2a24c623
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The company is good and I use a lot of their products, but the flavour of this mouthwash was too strong for me :( couldn't continue using it.