NL

15,126
3,556
1,363
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Well known brand, good quality, I used it before So I bought more, for all ages, size is normal and package can be recycled, I like the flavor the bad me at sea ;) you only need a little, it’s good for sensitive teeth and I use a gentle brush

d897a1d3-8d2b-42d5-9c14-b9dcd1b4c5f4
bd79cea4-aab2-4fca-b8fe-0d1aa5214135
7297c53b-d972-4d6b-8343-9366d5939cac
Posted on May 1, 2022

This vitamin is definitely a real gem! It is a potent antioxidant, packed with vitamins and minerals to improve health and well-being, as well as recover from diseases or strains. It gives you energy, improves mood, and helps with weight loss. The only problem I have is that it has a short-term effect and I have to take the entire pack of pills at

Dear whoever is reading my comment, remember at least one blessing you had today and smile :) So, this is a very nice toothpaste. Everything about it is great, flavor, quality and size! It lasted me a really long time and I'm using it thrice a day. I have a sensitive gum but I didn't have any issues with this.

62570790-4bd7-4dcf-b4c7-84f289597072
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,008

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,570

Recently I noticed increased teeth sensitivity when using regular toothpaste (Darlie, Colgate). After hearing some talk about fluoride free toothpaste, I decided to purchase one to try

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Love this toothpaste for the calcium it contains, which makes an immediate difference for my teeth; I must need the mineral help. The flavor is a fresh, sweet mint, not bracing or burning. My kids love it too, and it is fluoride-free. After using it for a week, my teeth felt stronger; I really appreciate the purity of this brand and the inclusion of minerals that are very important for our oral health.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

What an excellent toothpaste, better and gentle for your teeth than anything you can buy in the shopping market. Flavor is good, and leaves my breath fresher and cleaner. Size is normal, and use of about 1-2 months (depending how much you put on your toothbrush). 5 star quality rating 🌟

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Excellent toothpaste. Almost my entire family uses the brand's toothpastes, and we regularly buy several different types. This toothpaste is one of our regulars. It has a delicate taste and smell, is suitable for sensitive gums, cleans well, gives a fresh and pleasant feeling. It is gentle, doesn't sting or make a burning sensation in a sensitive mouth like mine, and the amount is enough for a lot of time with regular use, 2-3 times a day. The packaging is convenient to use. Quality ingredients, without harmful chemicals. I recommend trying several types according to personal needs or according to a favorite taste, because they really have several excellent toothpastes.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Use it everyday. The flavor is great. Cleans teeth perfectly. Very good for sensitive gums. I use it especially when my gums turn red. The package is fine, although they could do better with the tube opening. You can use it in a composition with their mouthwash for better results.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

It tastes like mint!!! I was looking for a substitute for fluoride toothpastes as I read it is bad for your health but I can’t stand toothpaste that doesn’t taste like mint, fortunately this one has such a good mint flavor, I believe I’ve found the replacement. I also noticed it whitened my teeth a little bit.