NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

My teen son and I like this vitamin C supplement, though it is for young kids. It is not too sweet compared to Blackmores vitamin C chewables which does not state the sweeteners they used. This brand is more transparent and list out all the ingredients used for making the supplement.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I trust the quality of the KAL vitamin C supplement. They have ingredients that help improve and benefit the health of my grandchild. He has not complained about the size or taste and looks forward to his daily serving. We use these frequently as a part of our health routine.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

my nephew is really picky with his supplement and this has checked a box! he loves the taste and the size of the tablet is easy to consume. the packaging is really stimulating to young age so its easier to have them take the supplement, no hassle in giving daily

Posted on May 6, 2022

Purchasing this vitamin C again and again. Child thinks it's fun to get vitamin in dinosaurer form. It tastes good and I can see resultat that child got less bruses after she started to take this vitamin. And in general not so often sick lately. Quite good ingredients and quality.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The color may change overtime but it's still safe if not near expiry and you stored it in an ideal area. You may add-in extra dry silica gel pack to keep the tablets dry.

ccbe1411-ac7b-48e2-98d9-2e6a2931f691
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

e26d8719-7cdd-45f5-8ff3-ed8af781d51e
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great taste and quality!!! My kids love the taste and love the fun dinosaur shapes! Price is great as well compared to other products out there! Recommend 100%

b34bd4f6-69cb-4abc-ad25-f5b368afbbf2
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Little in size tablets melted in the mouth, good enough dosage for kids and has a specific taste of orange. But I get it in old view o package

5c87a41b-56c6-4f9f-94a5-1e60ce33934e
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

my daughter likes the taste of this vitamins. it is a good supplement for young age. i can also see some improvements on her immune system.