NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Previously, I bought the magnesium glycinate from this company and it was great. I found that this product was much cheaper than the previous one despite being almost identical. I like glycinate over any other forms because of its absorption rate and the extra benefit of the glycine. I take this before bed and with breakfast along with vitamin d and calcium. The quality of this product is great.

I like the fact that this a high-absorption chelated form of magnesium. I take one every night before bed to enjoy the benefit of an uninterrupted, relaxing night's sleep. Gone are the leg cramps that I used to have in the middle of the night.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good product, reasonable price and fast delivery. Quality ingredients, good package size and easy to take magnesium supplements to help me relax and improve my joint and bone health. Fits the bill for my busy life. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great product as always!!! good sleep, good mood!!Taking it every day! Quality is adequate, I didn't check ingredients, bc I trust this brand.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

this product is really good, I've seen results from the first week of use, I used to have problems with sleep but with this supplement I sleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow. totally works!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The tablets are very large and to my consternation contains sodium. I take magnesium to keep my blood pressure in control so the sodium is counter-productive. It is a huge jar so will last for ages but I will not re-purchase in spite of the attractive price. This doesn't seem to help my blood pressure as much as the previous brand I was taking. I am not happy with this supplement at all. My blood pressure has gone up while taking this for the past few months.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Bought it as a supplement for my aunt of 68 years of age who is on medications for depression and sleeping problem, according to her she is sleeping better and feel less constipated. The only down side is that the pill is too big to swallow.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The best value magnesium glycinate around. Great form of magnesium. No issues with stomach upset.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Excellent magnesium. Relaxing my body in the night. All is perfect.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

this form of chelated magnesium was recommended by nutritionist, so I believe it really works better than other