NL

4.7
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,349

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Not tested yet I will update my review later Good health for everyone

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

KAL, High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate, Did not try it yet but happy that they finally do SoftGels

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

You neddd 3 capsules to get 1 dose . and they are giant! so don't take if you can't swallow

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The most excellent magnesium for brain function and calmness. Improves sleep, relaxes muscles. The packaging is convenient, the quality is excellent. All women need magnesium, because it is washed out very quickly, and we women are so vulnerable)

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this because my doctor told me to take magnesium. Magnesium has the effect of softening stools, so if you take it in the morning, you will feel refreshed in the evening. I don't know how effective magnesium is, but I feel like it's good because it improves my digestion. Since the tablet is large, it is sometimes difficult to swallow, so we recommend that you take care when drinking.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I buy not the first time! Super quality! I feel changes) Like, it's not difficult for you, I'm pleased 🌷

Posted on Dec 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality. High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate1 90 softgels. Benefits for joints, muscles, sound sleep.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022
2,548
Auto-translated from Arabic

Trusted Quality Supports Nerves, Bones, and Muscles Non-GMO Gluten Free Made Without Soy