NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Very fragrant

Very glad I bought this product. Wasn’t sure at first as I usually use one of my few favourites. It’s fragrant and a little drizzle is enough. A few drops give a rather strong flavour to the food, but not so strong as to overwhelm. Furthermore, it’s moderately priced. Would buy again.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

This oil tastes and smells absolutely wonderful! I have Not seen a good price like this at the grocery store. This is great place to buy it in my opinion.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

One of my favorite oils ever it tasted really good if you don’t want a strong taste don’t put too much and also it leaves the food with more of a nutty taste would recommend

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This brand has some awesome products and this is yet another one that I am thrilled with! So happy to have found it here. The toasted sesame oil lends a lovely flavor to lightly sauted veggies.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Love the quality of Kevala’s products and simple ingredients. This tastes so yummy in my fried rice. Good size package lasts us 6 months to a year.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I really like the Kevala Organic Toasted Sesame Oil. It is great in stir fry, on pasta, or on salads! The high-quality, fragrant, toasty sesame flavor is great in all kinds of dishes. The bottle is a good size, too - great deal!

Posted on May 30, 2022

It's good but the smell and taste is not as strong as some others I bought before. As there is not many organic sesame oil listed, this is one of the brands I can buy. I use it to make salad dressing.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I like it because the smell is robust enough but it does not overpowering the dish. I keep it in the fridge just because that's how I used to store sesame oil. It does not goes solid when cold and still easy to pour. I like that it comes in a cute glass bottle and for the size I can easily tuck it away in my fridge without taking all of the leftover space.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

A great oil to add just to add a little flavour when olive or Macadamia oil is too much.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

good tasting toasted sesame oil. i use it for asian dishes and makes lovley stir fry, soup etc.