Page 1 - Reviews - Kin+Kind, Deep Clean Natural Shampoo, For Dogs, Almond + Vanilla, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
NL
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We had shampoo against tips and ticks from this brand and it was great so we decided to order this one as well. The scent is awesome, and the black thick liquid looks and feels so strange and cool. The bottle is not very large and it doesn't make a lot of foam so it's hard to say whether you put enough of it but after a few times, you get used to it. Anyway, be careful when using it first because you can use half a bottle because of the above-mentioned reason. The fur after bathing is like silk.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Love this one! Smell is nice, it cleans/washes very very good. Coat after is soft and clean. Love this company, best ever have bought for my dogs!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like the slightly sweet scent. It has a gentle formula that seems to work well on my dog and does not irritate her sensitive skin. I use this once a week and she looks pretty clean

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I like the scent of this shampoo, but was disappointed by the lather. You have to use a lot of shampoo in order for your dog to get clean. For this reason, I won't be purchasing this dog shampoo again.