NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This was at a reduced price, and I am going to try it myself then possibly try for my grand-daughter who may have problems with concentration etc.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

i tried this product for my autstic 6 year old son and i feel like it was working the first few days he is completly non verbal an he was starting to make noises with his mouth that we never heard before a friend recommended to ad zinc in there as it works better apparntly? im not sure but i feel as if my son was very hypo taking this im not sure if its the zinc added in there or just the product does anyone no if you are ament to put zinc in it too cause apparntly it doesnt have the same affects if you dont???

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

L-Carnosine works well for my ASD daughter. Always love Kirkman product.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Good quality ingredient, nice taste, good size package, easy to use

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Great Product! I always have it. I strongly Recommend it!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
4,070

I used this item on my daily gym routine. I normally take this just after my workout with my whey shake.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

the researchers report that L-Carnosine may improve receptive language, auditory processing, socialization, awareness of surroundings, and even help fine motor planning and expressive language when compared to placebo. I’m giving this to my autistic son and still see the progress :)

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

I give 400 mg of this twice a day to my daughter. She’s really starting to show improvements. Would recommend for kids with ASD.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great! it is working as written.