NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Great light lotion

First time trying this lotion, and I'm really liking it. It's light, works in nicely without leaving you feeling greasy, and is soothing to the skin. I can't say if I feel relaxed when using it, but I do appreciate the quality, ingredients, and that it's fragrance free. I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a nice size bottle package which is very economical. The composition is very good for sensitive skin & a quality moisturizer. By not having a scent, you can use your own essential oil to customize it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I do enjoy how this lotion makes my skin initially feel. It has no scent, as advertised. It's non-greasy which I love. The only downside I found is the fact that my skin starts to crave it the more I use it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The only lotion brand that does not aggravate or give me eczema.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The best thing after kids shower is a nice body lotion. This fragrance free lotion is the best for your kids. Size is perfect.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

MY FAVORITE THEY DID CHANGE THE BOTTLE BUT SAME PRODUCT. NO FRAGENCE THE BEST CREAM.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Generous size bottle. Really hydrating. The scent is not amazing, quite medical like. But that's what you get when you go scent-free.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent for dry skin during winter

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The lotion is fragrance free as advertised. It moisturizes well, does not leave a sticky feeling on the hands and body. Convenient dispenser. I will definitely be ordering more.