NL

2,303

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,214

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I totally recommend it. I use it during the day, leave it for hours and it definitely makes my hair wavy. I am glad I can now stop using hair curlers.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I purchased this heathless curling set so that I can curl my hair without heat damage. The set is on point, i'm so satisfied as it helped me to reduce heat damade and thus repair my dull hair. 100% recommed it to everyone!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This actually works! I have fine limp hair and the best way to make sure the curves stay is to use this dampen your hair with some water, apply heat (blow dryer) and use styling cream.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This works so good! My hair is really long and still fits in this. Make sure to damp your hair a bit before using this so you get much better and longer lasting curls.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I loved it. I slept so well zero tugging on the hair and the curls came out fabulous on my relaxed hair

73e1aef5-4c76-49a6-919b-6e27743e27f1
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I love the satin quality It looks and feels good But for the life of me I can’t get it to work or adjust it properly to my head

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great product! Fairly priced and legit. Great product! Fairly priced and legit. Great product! Fairly priced and legit.