NL
4.1

4.1
Posted on Apr 1, 2022
PSORIASIS FRIENDLY

Asian female in my 30s & I suffer from psoriasis flare ups at times and love to use this after a shower. After a shower, gentle pat dry and spray this on areas from your neck down and let it dry before putting on clothing. the formula is very smoothing. The spray nozzle is great on this for long range like spraying your back if by yourself. The smell is light and pleasant. Madecassoside is a great ingredient mostly popular in asian beauty products that is great for smoothing the skin. So if you have psoriasis or eczema, I recommend this for some relief.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I’ve been using this for a long time now and I’ve seen great results for my back acne!! I think it has to be consistent tho because I noticed when I stop using it my back acne comes back, so it definitely works to help them go down.

Posted on May 16, 2022

love the scent ... I use it everyday right after the shower. great quality. it reduces redness and gradually the skin looks more clear and clean from the acne. definitely does the job great but you need to be consistent. I repurchased it and I will do it so again

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Lovely and effective while not being irritating. Works on mild body acne very quickly. Only complaint is the spray isn’t too sophisticated like some body sprays, so you can only spray at traditional angles.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have acne prone skin. I use this spray as a toner for my back and chest. If you're consistent, it works very well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Works amazing for clear skin on chest and back! Used this for three years, I am never without it!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I like it for beginning,it might dried out the pimples from my arms and back,i will follow in the next days.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

if you use clearing soap or a clay mask on the problem areas on your body first then spray this it really works