NL
Based on 1,199 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,199 Ratings
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Because of its copper antimicrobial properties, I have decided to buy not only 1 for myself but also for my siblings. Love that it is breathable and adorless, and washable too! Also use it when decluttering during spring cleaning in dusty basement area, feel safer with its double layer protection, hope it protects my sensitive hands prone to eczema, etc. Please click "like" if you like my review, thanks so much!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite gloves they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently dry

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the feel and protection of these gentle quality gloves, the size fit well and they benefit the arthritis in this still cold state. They also help with keeping moisture and warmth as I work around the home, the composition of the copper really helps, easy to clean and use daily. I would recommend.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
1,190

I made my mother very happy :) Very good quality, nice material, does not steam. The fingers are rubberized, which helps grip objects without slipping. These gloves look luxurious, they are suitable for ladies. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I love these gloves. They fit very well and make it easy to pick up and use things. They are comfortable and seem to be worth every penny. I ordered size medium and the fit was perfect. I have tons of skin issues and these will help me to use hand sanitizers less often while still keeping bacteria and germs away. There is not scent at all to me.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My sister has severe dry ezcema and would itch so bad she scratch her hands to bleed. This helps to alleviate her scratches when she wears them as a reminder. She normally put this on after a heavy gentle moisturizing lotion. I hope this benefits her in the long run.

Posted on May 11, 2022

These copper gloves are really useful as it is antimicrobial and in these uncertain times, with COVID still around and variants still popping up. I bought both the Medium size and the Large but find the Large more comfortable to wear. I can wear the M, but it is tight fitting. Quality is good. No holes in mine, thank goodness. No scent. I suppose this can be worn by younger teenagers...age 12-14 girls.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent gloves! very helpful. don't have to worry about microbes when I go out. don't have to keep using plastic gloves. good fit! overall, highly recommend the item if you are looking for something reusable. Update: the gloves do rip when it is in contract with Velcro. Be careful when you are using it and be gentle with the gloves. It definitely protects your hand and I can see the benefits of using it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I bought these due to the virus then never really used them. I like they are made with copper which benefits. Easily washable and dry quick. I think they are sized a little small. Nicely packaged. Usable by any age. No scent. Will not moisturize nor are they gentle on the skin for wearing long time. The quality is good.