NL

Based on 1,915 Ratings
1,409
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
1,574

St. Jon’s Wort is a product that boosts the serotonin levels in tour brain. It gives you anti anxiety, calmness, feeling of happiness and joy. One of the best products I have tried lately. It became a part of my everyday routine. I take 2-4 pills everyday in the mornings and feel good all day. Definitely recommend this product. Lake Ave. produces good products. Hope it will remain this quality forever :) If this review was helpful, please, give it a thumbs up 👍🏻 It really motivates me to share with you good products 😊

2f66fe36-4e7c-43cc-8cc4-5d7de53e5765
Posted on May 7, 2022

St. John's Wort interacts with many prescription drugs, if you're on any medication, consult your doctor before use. The package is big so it's well worth the price. I have noticed moderate improvement in my mood, it didn't affect my sleep. I feel more motivated to do things and my desire to just lay in bed and do nothing has decreased. Overall I have more of a positive outlook on things.

64b49a93-79a9-4bc5-b72b-b213b352d910
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This dosage of 300 mg lets you taper in and out of using SJW easily... as I'd recommend for a smooth transition onto and off this herb. It is truly uplifting for me. 🌤 It helped me through a crisis a decade ago, and general despair recently, both times providing relief, clarity and calm. Gradually ramping up to 2-3 capsules / day kicks my depression's butt. I'm then positively motivated enough to make other life changes to feel better. After a few months, I then stop taking SJW gradually — otherwise slight withdrawal symptoms like light-headedness can occur. But same goes with quitting coffee or tea, right? And these side effects are minor compared to pharmaceuticals. Natural solutions plus self care works for me! 💪🏽

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I had heard abour St. John's Wort for mood so I decided to try it. I noticed I was getting a bit down. Since I started, I have noticed my mood has not been as low and have been more positive about things. Don't know if it's the pills but am very happy. Good quality product!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I have been taking this for 2.25 years now for major depression due to a severe life trauma. Its works very well. I am able to stay off pharmaceutical medication with the use of this. It just gives me a lift. I still feel the feels, but not drastic dives like before. I currently take 300mg am and 900mg pm with the guidance of my health care provider. Highly Recommend.

When it comes to supporting positive moods, Lake Avenue Nutrition's St. John's Wort Extract is an excellent choice. This high-quality standardized extract of Hypericum perforatum contains a variety of active compounds, including hypericin and hyperforin, that have been clinically proven to help improve overall cognitive health and emotional balance. And because it’s backed by scientific research and made with only the highest quality ingredients, you can trust that you’re getting a safe and effective product. With regular use, St. John's Wort Extract may help ensure that every day is your best day yet.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I’ve been using 2-3 pills daily, after using it I really noticed that I started to look at things kore positively (can be a coincidence thought lol). I stopped using it after 3 weeks regularly and now doing it just occasionally when I’m not so in the mood. Recommend it!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Product works very well for anxiety and sleep issues.St. John's has been shown to increase the amount of serotonin present in the body similarly to pharmaceutical drugs. The main difference between pharmaceutical SSRIs and herbal St. John's Wort is that synthetic drugs only work by one mode of action. St. John’s Wort on the contrary has multiple modes of action that come from using the whole plant. This is one of the most unique aspects of herbal medicine. They work on multiple pathways and systems to help balance the body and mind. Also, the herbal mood balancer is usually well tolerated without the adverse effects of pharmaceutical antidepressants.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

St John’s wort plant is used long time for her properties on reacting with serotonin and it is mild ssri inhibitor I read it react even with gaba in the brain. For me it has positive benefits on mood after 2 weeks I was less reactive during a day for my triggers that normally set me to anxious thoughts and overthinking. I was sleeping better, focus better and my anxiety improved a lot. Maybe little side effect with the sun my eyes were more sensitive

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great when it comes to the ingredients thats been added and tastes good but most important this supplement is great diet when it comes to training and workouts for fitness and benefits. The packaging and size is great. The composition of this product is everything thats needed for a healthy fitness lifestyle.