NL
4.6

4.6
HelenBarrrker
Posted on May 14, 2022

Super delicious and tasty ! I like to use it in my cooking. I make a lot of sauces for the salads with it. I just wish the package was a bit bigger in size! Haha! Otherwise it’s great with good quality ingredients. The only thing is that it layers (layer of oil on top and paste on the bottom-see picture) and you have to mix it very carefully not to spill it.

5078a152-ee9d-4a1d-b9cb-cf5032d6d361
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Healthy, natural ingredients, I enjoy the taste and sometimes I can't stop! 🤤 I keep it in the fridge, mix it carefully before each opening of the jar. The only negative, it ends quickly! 😹 It would be great if the size was a little bigger. Of course, I recommend it!

c6441051-7559-4c59-b2bd-15cd45efa7c3
9c8dee56-595e-4f0e-aeb9-3df0fae21e67
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great quality peanut butter. Smooth, creamy. Just make sure you mix really well. I prefer it in the fridge because I feel the consistency is better and easier for spreading on my keto bread and also as a dip. It's absolutely delicious and filling. It tastes like fresh peanuts!

This is like peanut butter on steroids with added MCT oil and Macadamia Nuts. It should work wonders if you like peanut butter and am on a Keto or near Keto based diet. Even if you are not on any diet this can provide a good source of tasty nutrients and sufficient fat to fuel your day!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It’s well packed as you can see in the photo. So glad it didn’t break in transit. Not on a keto diet but was diagnosed with a lot of health issues lately. So I want to give this one a try.

5234d30e-b76f-48da-8d13-05f1103ccdd2
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Has to stir it a little to get the blended peanut butter. the peanut butter tends to stick together. I am new to keto. I am glad it has McT oil, macadamia nuts besides peanut butter. I take this for tea break. a small piece of biscuits and a spread of this butter is satisfying.

297a3478-5d91-4bc6-b5c2-111966fd924f
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Never Wasn’t a big fan of Peanut butter tbh. But combined with Macadamia nuts could be yummy So I decided to give it another try! I used this for my banana protein smoothies! Taste good! I already finished it! Bought this one based on the reviews, saying the taste is good , ingredients are good, good quality! The size is reasonable, and I got it on sale so it was more acceptable !!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I am a super fan of peanut butter. This one tastes wonderful to me. Oil separation does occur but it's absolutely normal and okay for me. It requires a little of your effort to stir well before every use. I don't find any obvious difference in taste of this one from other peanut butter despite this one is with MCT oil and macadamia nuts. All in all, excellent quality and ingredient. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Well if you are in keto diet you definitely will miss the sugary food as everybody does. This peanut butter will just makes your diet happier with MCT oils and Macadmia Nuts as the ingredients, which both are good for the keto. But even though this one has really tasty but don't get too much. The other thing is the package is only plastic, I would prefer glass is there is the choice.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This peanut butter is just what you'd expect - taste like a good snack that can be eaten alone or paired with other snacks. I like that it can be in the fridge or in the cupboard, depending on how thick/thin you like your peanut butter. The product does separate if not refrigerated, but giving it a good shaking helps to mix the oil into the peanut butter. One of the best keto peanut butters I've tried so far.