NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Wow

This is a high quality multi collagen at a great price. There's no smell or taste. Love to mix in my smoothies and coffee. Dissolves quickly. It also has biotin and hyaluronic acid. I have noticed a difference in my skin and joints since taking this product. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This multi-collagen mixes great with coffee and smoothies, I’ve used other collagens, but I really like this one. I recommend this for healthy joints, hair, skin, and nails.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I recently started this product, but already like it. Taste is good, good composition, quality and ingredients. I put in my coffee, or in my morning smoothie. It’s suit for any diet you can have.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Completely tasteless and dissolves very well in my coffee. I use it everyday, at least once.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

decent quality product so far after a month of using it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

not so dissolvable..taste abit funny

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is a staple in my morning routine. After 6 weeks of starting this product I felt significant improvements not only in my joints I noticed that my hair became shinier, my nails are growing faster and stronger. I have also seen a difference in my skin. I mix it with my syrup mix this is a product you have to take for a few months to see really good results. But once you do, you won't get it out of your daily routine!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Collagen was tried by different companies and this one is no worse than others ... the only remark is the dissolution rate - in the morning you have to vigorously stir the coffee so that everything dissolves ... otherwise this product has no smell or taste, which allows you to use it with almost any liquid! The packaging is convenient and the jar is large, so the product lasts for a long time, on average for two months, if used every morning! Thank you very much for the like!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much, I added it to smoothies, it tastes neutral, according to the action I noted that the skin became more hydrated, the hair began to fall out less

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent collagen complex, several ingredients include several types of collagen, hyaluronic acid and biotin. It tastes neutral, which makes it easier to take. Collagen must be taken at the age of 25. The result will not be long in coming.