NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 3, 2022
I love Legendairy milk!

Great product as always. Great quality. Organic ingredients. No bad after taste. Smaller size bottle but you don’t need to take 6 per day like it says on the package to have an effect. Moringa alone has MANY health benefits and so does Nettle leaf. If you have some leftover and you’re not nursing anymore still take them, they’re good for you.

e891729d-7eec-4da1-9137-da12bfbcfce6
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have struggled with low supply with all three babies, and I have tried so many different galactagogues and supplements with minimal results. Since I've started taking Milkapalooza though it seems that my milk supply has increased as my baby has actually been satisfied after each feed. I will definitely continue to buy these!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I bought the three products and all together were perfectly work together, I noticed a difference within a few days . So I ordered again . It helped me a lot when my supply was down . Thanks for these products.

b14ceea0-79a9-4711-821c-8508824fce52

1,397

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Legendairy milk is one of the best products I’ve found. Fantastic quality control to ensure you’re getting what you pay for. Natural ingredients that ultimately have no taste! Packaging is awesome with informative blurbs of what you’re taking and why they’re highly beneficial for lactation boost!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Not bad, but not significant increase in milk supply after taking this. I've only been on it for a week. Maybe a bit longer will help see the effect. Quite pricey though having to take 6 pills a day. Easy to swallow and no effect on baby baby still fed as usual. No extra gassy from the herbs. Perhaps the other range will be more effective.might have to try all 3 to compare.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I feel like this supplement really worked for me, but it took around 7 or 8 days. My milk increased and also became wonderfully creamy. I'm now trying liquid gold to see and if that one doesn't work as well then I'll order more of this one. Incidentally moringa is meant to be an excellent supplement so I'm very happy to be taking it anyway.