NL
4.6

4.6
Hamedatb
Posted on May 16, 2022

Woow. Amazing for dressing. Give so good taste for you salad. Love in calorie. And quality good. Ingredients as well hood. I love it. I recommend you to tawk better have unhealthy dressing

love it has no added sugar. the taste is quite sour, I added some allulose to balance the sour. overall the dressing is very refreshing and taste great.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Delicious

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Lemon and lime juice is an excellent vitamin supplement not only for tea or coffee, but also for a great many other drinks, including water. It is especially good to add a small amount of them to other juices during breakfast. Often, with the addition of these juices, excellent cocktails are prepared - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Interesting taste, not too salty sauce, you can add some flavor to the taste, which is great. Not sour. If it's worth it for a long time, it may delaminate, but this solves by shaking the bottle. Too oily for me. I rarely use dressings. BUT those who love sauces and dressings will like it. The taste gives off well spicy herbs.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The packaging of raw materials and the quality of ingredients, quantity and taste are all good. It is good for vegetable salads or cooking. It can make more changes in the diet. The taste is slightly sour and delicious. I sincerely recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I like to try different fillings. I also liked this one. Ingredients usually, but together they are combined in taste well Useful composition The price was also good, so I took it for a test

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
1,972
1,053
21,823
Auto-translated from Russian

The reddish dressing (speckled) comes in a glass bottle. The neck is sealed. It contains lemon juice, sunflower oil, salt, dried garlic, natural flavors, citric acid, spices, dried red bell pepper, dried onions and chili peppers. Oil collects on the surface, so shake the bottle slightly before use. The dressing is liquid, and you do not have to get it by shaking out, tapping or hanging over the plate for a long time. It pours lively. The taste is similar to one of the tkemali varieties. In terms of sharpness, the dressing is not fiery, not hot, not evil. It is sour, but not vinegar. Nice one. I liked it in salads, with side dishes and with poultry. It goes well with pizza instead of sauce.

c6827213-bc5f-4e17-9b8c-3eaf96ccf1d9
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I was looking for a replacement for another sauce that unfortunately was removed from sale. I found the flavor to be too sour. Somewhere in the "background" you can feel the notes of onions. Some creamy softness that I was hoping for, no. For my favorite vegetable salad with fried cheese, I have to add mustard to this dressing to somehow kill this sourness. I won't buy again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It tastes sweet and its size is large, use it with everything that gives a sweet bitter taste

adb39ea1-f73e-4f85-996d-36d988558910