NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 30, 2022

I purchased Geroprotect Stem Cell to gift to my mother who endured a hemorrhagic stroke and subsequent aphasia with partial paralysis. Since taking this supplement she has shown cognitive function that surpasses all those of us able-bodied family members and she is now very highly receptive to therapy. We anticipate the outcome of ongoing use with a welcomed excitement.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I am amazed at what this has done for me. My pain level from arthritis has gone from an 8 to a 3 with a few flair ups. My balance, vertigo, is almost normal. I have energy and am thrilled to be able to be normal again. I am 69 and feel great.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have so much more energy, I notice the difference in the condition of my hair, my nails are stronger and my skin is great. I can only imagine the inside benefits of Life Extension Stem Cell Geroproect is providing. The quality is in the safety packaging, quality sealed and the easy to swallow pill.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I bought it for my 83 year old Dad. He said, it's good and he sleep a lot. We will have another check up with a doctor soon. But so far it helps him. Packaging quality is nice. I think with the ingredient it's very essential supplement to his age.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
1,192

Neo
Posted on May 29, 2022

Life Extension,Geroprotect, Stem Cell productquality is good, small size capsules that are easy to take. The geroprotect line of supplement from Life extension all have this gray packaging. The ingredient in this product have anti-aging properties but like every herb it will take time to show result. It is too early for me to tell if this product works but do feel less tired and have been feeling refreshed every morning. Will update review once I am done with bottle.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. Before I purchased this product, I read most of the reviews submitted by other buyers. The reviews all seem to be quite positive. I take 2 capsules at 2 separate time intervals of the day. So far, I think I am feeling a bit more energetic. Although I cannot say whether this product is working or not at this point, at least I am feeling a bit more positive about my general health . I think it'll have to take some more time before I can see or feel some results but for now, I will continue with this product. So far so good then.

Posted on May 21, 2022

first time i tried this product and it worked! Im more energized everyday and i helps my sleeping problems. i have been using this for 2 weeks now and i highly recommends it!

a6855b97-de66-4442-a71f-bb40a4927868
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Life extension stem cells are extracted from plants.. I've taken this for some time, it helps in slowing down the aging process.. Love it 😊

6f0c33ba-f421-43ab-9ac7-dbc211432807