NL

4.6
Based on 2,105 Ratings
1,590
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

it's a great supplement. my har started to grow like magical. I had hair loss issues due to frequent heat applications. however after taking this supplement the hair loss slowly reduces and the baby hair growth becomes more. now I'm having beautiful hair which i always wished to have it. excellent product i will say... Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻Great Product 👍🏻 the ingredients inside this supplement is seriously great combo... the size of the tablet is also easy to be swallowed. the biotin dosage also considered to be sufficient for the good hair growth. the quality is definitely unbeatable. overall it's a great product.

68783522-a305-4a1c-a0e8-2c60262e43c5
7f567e0e-20ee-4647-9a52-19da9bead717
4ff9a2b9-d02e-4392-91b0-d1ad2e2ad1be
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

IT WORKS! THANK YOU GOD AND LIFE EXTENSION FOR MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR! I always had lots of thick curly hair that grew rather fast. In the last years due to much stress and hormonal changes and a lacking vegan diet, to my horror I started getting less and less new hair and the old one was breaking and getting shorter and scarcer. The situation was getting critical and I was already considering a wig.. I took many supplements but nothing really helped until I started taking this Life Extension formula. I'm taking it for a few months now and the bald spots are disappearing!!! LOTS OF NEW HAIR AND STRONG LONG NAILS! It's an amazingly efficient formula with Biotin, Zinc, Copper, Collagen Peptides and Keratin and Silicon! Truly beneficial and worth every cent! Amazing quality, ingredients, dosage and size.

aec0e0dc-22d5-4e7c-bb10-50f3c9e80479
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

e03449d8-be1a-4237-a559-9ead52252f7d
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

so far excellent n economical n almost all the important n necessarry vitamins in it for healthy skin, nails n hairs, was hesitant first because of first time try cause my wife also using it n her stomach is very sensitive but all good n we happy n continue with it. ty all

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I’m 49 years old and, due to thyroid issues, have battled thinning hair for a decade. This product made an immediate impact on new hair growth for me. I saw results with the first bottle, and I’ve been taking it for a year now. While I’m still prone to having a fair amount of shedding, the rate of new hair growth keeps it from appearing thin. And my nails look fantastic, too! The tablets are on the larger size, and the dosage is 4 tablets. However, I don’t have any trouble taking all 4 at once. No odor, no after taste, no undesirable effects. Just results.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I was having a little hair loss due to RoAccutane and i took these supplements - they really worked to stop hair loss and in fact new hair started growing back. I also noticed hair grew faster - used shaved my sides once a week but while on this supplement, i had to shave once every 4-5 days. Do also take note that this supplement contain keratin - if you are prone to milia seeds, this product WILL give you milia seeds. I had a load of milia seeds while taking this product, but i decided to continue since hair was more important - milia can be removed any time after!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Great quality ingredients size and dosage are fair. Boost immunity . Good when not exposed to sun. Package is great. Great effect when having deficiency. Benefits are great Absorption is great as well . Good for bones density. No back taste!!!! Highly recommended. Best product ever. Used daily with fatty food for ultimate absorption. Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

It is a very good supplement. My nails are very good now. All the benefits they described in the bottle are true.The best ingredients and the quality it is amazing. No taste at all. It is easy to take the size of the tablets are good enough to take and the dosage it’s perfect.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I’ve been using this for a little while and have noticed nails a bit thicker. I alternate this with a couple of other brands of hair skin and nails. I’ve noticed many seem to be similar since it’s not always easy to tell. I trust this brand and have different supplements from the same company, so decided to give their hair skin nails a try.