NL
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Will Buy Again!

What a wonderful product made from a fantastic company. I used to work at an supplement store, and Lifeseasons had to be one of my top brands. I do not have any medial diagnoses - but thyroid issues do run in my family. My mood tends to be all over the place, stress levels, anxiety, depression, recently I noticed that I put on weight very easily when I have not before. I eat healthy and well and exercise often, but noticed I was gaining weight and went to get my thyroid looked at - nothing. I read that hormonal levels can be off, and felt that maybe that it what is going on with me. I heard great things about this product and wanted to try it. I have been using it for a month and have noticed that my weight is starting to stabilize, my moods are not swinging as much, and this blmay be tmi, but my menstrual cycle is much more manageable. it it not as heavy. after using this product, my body overall feels better. I believe it works very well with my body and I am very happy.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
2,007

Very good formula for thyroid support, but the packaging is so small that it is difficult to judge the effect. Good quality. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Another win for IHerb products! This formula has helped me cope when I am on the border of. Ewing eligible/not eligible for thyroid health. After I began using Thyro-T my body gradually began to function more normally, with emotions and energy evening out. Three times I decided to stop the Thyro-T to see if my body functioned well without it. Nope. Down I went, and then the climb back up when I. Evan taking Thyro-T again. This is a life-long commitment now and I never want to be without it. Thanks to everyone involved for devising this formula. It is a life saver.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for about 9 months now, and it's really helped me. Prior to taking this, I was losing a ton of hair, so much so that my hair stylist was concerned. I had my thyroid tested by my doctor, and lab results said it was fine, but something just wasn't right. A few weeks after starting to take Thyro-T, I noticed a huge difference in my hair loss. A few months after taking it, I had tons of new hair growing back. I take two of these daily now, and they will always be a part of my daily supplement routine. These are very effective and I'm very pleased with the quality of this product. I highly recommend them.

I have an autoimmune disease which affects my thyroid and I try to support my health as much as I can. Of course, I need to stress that the most important thing is medication, but my doctor and me have reached the conclusion that additional supplements will be a good idea. I like that it contains a lot of the vitamins and nutrients that help thyroid. Also huge benefit for me that the percentage of Iodine is not too big, cause for my diagnosis it can be a problem to consume to much of it.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Been taking this for a few days now, I noticed that my metabolism really changes. Will continue to take and hopefully to lose a bit weight as well. I can say that the quality is really good. The ingredients that I’ve been looking for are in this supplement.

da0e2514-b8ab-4119-906c-1da5683b2af3
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

have been taking them for a month now; have two capsules left. Quite pleased with the results...but not with the price, though))) I am about to reorder them as I write. had been taking another brand prior to this, but the former is almost never in stock! Hope it helps.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

First time I tried this product and I feel like my tyrhoid hormone now is getting better, I dont feel any mass on my side neck or pain and weakness, I routine consume this vitamin before I sleep. its my personal vitamin.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I always take it slow when I try something new. I am taking 2 a day, but was pleased that I felt an improvement in my energy level even with just taking one pill.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The 50 mg bovine thyroid is the exact amount I need plus all natural ingredients has resulted in the perfect support I need for my thyroid health and calms my stress.