NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Worth it I reckon.

Not exactly salted caramel but enjoyable. At first I thought it tasted kinda funny but the scent grew on me and I can't help taking a big whiff every time I open the package. Yeah very pricey for an Aussie but worth it in the end. I like eating them as they are honestly. They're Dr Berg approved so you know it's got no nasty ingredients like maltitol or whatever like other sugar free brands of chips chips. Definitely will be buying again. Not too sweet with the right amount of salty. I finished the bag before I got the chance to make choc chip cookies so I will be buying them again!

04e88f98-63d5-4c66-8705-678930f7152c
Posted on May 25, 2022

I bought this product because the one i usually buy was out of stock and I think it's a good quality product too. I wish the caramel taste was a tiny but more mild but overall it's good.. I just think you will probably like the dark chocolate one better. I plan on using them to make some keto cookies soon so i'll update you after trying that. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

b302b376-7ca6-4e69-ba3b-e49eaac594c1
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

These are the REAL DEAL. I can't believe they are sugar-less and sweetened only with the good, healthy stuff. Honestly, who needs to bake with these little babies around? Just eat them right out of the package -- they are that good. No real 'salted caramel' flavor as such, but something heavenly just the same. I'm stocking up on them

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

High quality chips. I use them in muffins and the size and taste are comparable to real chocolate chips. Pretty much in any recipe they are fine replacements for the real thing The ingredients list on the package says there is no added sugar which is useful on a carb restricted diet.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Description Less Sugar. Sweet Life.™ Stevia Sweetened 32% Cocoa No Sugar Added Fairtrade Certified Gluten-Free Kosher Dairy Salty and sweet: a marriage of two flavors that you can't deny will last a lifetime. Lily’s Chocolate Salted Caramel Flavor Baking Chips are the perfect addition to whatever sweets you're whipping up. And as a snack, these chips satisfy two cravings at once. What more could you ask for? Less Sugar. Sweet Life. Other ingredients Unsweetened chocolate, erythritol†, chicory root fiber, milk (rBST free), cocoa butter, natural flavors, milk fat (rBST free), sunflower lecithin, salt, stevia extract. †Non-gmo Contains milk. Allergy information: Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts, soy and tree nuts. Fair trade cocoa and vanilla: Mass balance is used to match Fairtrade sourcing.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is my fav keto sweet snack. The only one after wich my tummy doesn’t explode , and it taste so yummy. Great ingredients, great quality. I eat them everyday with tea , I don’t use them for baking 😅 just eating straight from the package and yummy really my must have.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Love these for Keto baking (or to nibble for a quick sugar free treat!) I cannot get enough of them so imagine my disappointment when I see they are out of stock the last few times I’ve tried to order! The ingredients are ok for those following a Keto diet or looking to cut down sugar. The chips are good enough quality to hold well in baking of cookies, loaves etc.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love Lily’s products. Low carb, healthy sweetener and great taste. The size is kinda small compared with some other brand. I use them in my baking and they never disappointed me. I also snack on the chocolate chips by itself whenever I need a a little sweetness. What a great product!