NL

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Good

Nice citrus smell, and has a light tingle on your face (which i believe is due to the citrus fruits they use in the toner). Face feels refreshed after use.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I am just in love with this product. Good ingredients and last long.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Great spray

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Excellent toner with a useful composition - aloe leaf juice, vegetable glycerin, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C. niacinamide, retinol, plant extracts, dimethylethanolamine, alpha-lipoic acid, panthenol, essential oils of grapefruit and seed. The aroma is pleasant, the skin is well-groomed. The only downside - the cost was small. The cost on the brand's website is lower.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I use this mist as the first step after washing my face!! It's not suitable for those who like moist lotion, but I like it because it can be used refreshingly!!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from French

very good quality product. I put it in the fridge and I spray myself 2 little times when I need to feel revitalized and hydrated. fresh and invigorating effect and the little citrus fragrance only adds to the whole thing. gentle enough for sensitive skin. highly recommend.

Posted on May 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Although it is a spray type, I put it out in the palm of my hand and push it by hand. I want to clean my forehead. It's a natural ingredient, but it seems to work. I expect the effect on whitening.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I wanted a vitamin C lotion that can be used as a UV countermeasure, so I bought this at a 35% discount for about 2,000 yen. The scent of citrus fruits and leafy herbs does not contain harmful substances, so you can use it comfortably without worrying about the irritation that comes to your skin. It's non-greasy and refreshing, so you'll need a separate moisturizing lotion for dry skin and winter in the Kanto region. The spots and freckles that I was hoping for won't disappear, but they won't increase, so is it at least a preventive measure? Personally, I think it's a good price, so I don't think I'll repeat it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a refreshing lotion, but it has a little moisturizing effect. It was a little spicy, probably because of the vitamin c. If I have sensitive skin and it doesn't sting, I like the natural and gentle ingredients and how comfortable it is to use.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells ... I don't really like it as a tune. It's cloudy and I'm a little worried if there is any change in quality in a hot and humid environment. The package is very cute!