NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I love this brand Took with a margin for the autumn-winter period. And I was not mistaken, since the debt of the nose very often in the first two months only, there was a slight runny nose. Drops coped with the delivery of the task, they don’t bake, you can safely order. I strongly recommended

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
1,397

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is the best i bought so far. Great size, i can travel with it...one drop each and few mins later you can get huuugeeee things out of the baby nose.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is a simple product in cute packaging without any excessive ingredients but is very high quality. The size of the bottle is tiny so I purchased two. It’s easy enough to use and effective in helping my baby. I will buy again once I’ve run out.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I try for my son because he's nose block when got flu..after use all still same,the quality is watery ingredient like saline..size is good small can keep easily

7fdc3c52-1b2d-4754-a79e-bd4eea107890
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this a lot and i love it, the ingredients are perfect and the size is good. highly recommended

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Always try to have it under hand when winter is coming. It’s just simple as it is.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Works well without any of the needs you don't need!