NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 13, 2022
Does not dry out my hands in the winter like other hand soaps do

I love this hand soap because it is the only hand soap I have ever found that does NOT dry out my hands in the winter time. I also love the fragrances. What I don't like now, however, is the smaller size and the fact that they changed the label to show a big ol' cheesy American flag on it. I always liked the bottles before because they were subtle and matched my decor in my bathrooms and kitchen. But now this American flag on the label just makes the product look silly and cheap. I don't know why so many of these companies have to change what was otherwise such a good thing.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

amazing hand soap! i use it all the time, it smells good and it feels good on my skin. i like that it is clean ingredients and good quality. live clean never ceases to impress me. it is a family favourite. i definitely will order again. it is also good for dry skin.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Absolutely loved the scent of this soap and feel after using it. It was more mild than the other scented soaps i have around the house and just perfect. It was like a mild version of a shampoo I really like. The coconut milk is so nice. I would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Live Clean's Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap in the Coconut Milk version is perfect for even the driest hands. I have sensitive skin and use it to clean pierced ears; it's very gentle and foamy. I would describe the scent as moderate and pleasant. It's one of the few truly paraben-free soaps out there. Since there is a lack of data to back it up, sodium benzoate is NEITHER considered a paraben NOR a carcinogen anymore. Made with rice protein instead of chemicals. Luxurious feel and 100% quality. Very economically sized packaging (usually lasts quite a while).

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Bout this one as was looking for a quality liquid hand soap for winter time. Proved itself worth. Very gently and suits my dry skin perfectly. A decent size is a benefit for a family use. Very tender and pleasant scent which goes away immediately is a benefit. Nice and creamy texture, not too liquid-y. I like it a lot

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I've been using this hand soap for a while and was disappointed when it was discontinued and I'm overjoyed to be able to purchase it again. I like the mild scent and quality and also because I get the added benefit of coconut milk. The downside is that they reduced the size, the previous bottle was 17 oz. and the new bottle is only11.3 oz. for about the same price, so I'm not too pleased with that and that's why I didn't give it a 5 star but because I think this is the best, I'll keep purchasing it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Leaves my hands feeling moisturized and not super dry like some other kinds. Coconut scent isn't my favorite but I put up with it since it's so creamy!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Live Clean is a wonderful product. Its smells really good and softens your hands. The creamy coconut mixture is one of a kind...I love it! It feels so silky. I have purchased it many times and will continue to do so.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is the best handwash out thers it keeps my hands soft amd does not make me crackes or dry like the 100 others I have used and i wash my hands 100 times a day, would give 10 stars!!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Love these! I bought one in every scent. Great quality and value for the size. Good for every day use, gentle without over drying skin.