NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great product. I ordered this for my 5 yr old which is autistic. She is fussy with food and we struggled to get her to eat fruit and veg. We started to look online for supplments that she would eat and came across this product and she loves it. Full of flavour. Will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These are the best supplements for kids. They deliver the extra vitamins without adding a whole lot of sugar or chemical additives to make them more palatable. They are tasty enough to get the job done.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Good alternatives to the supplements we used to take, will buy again.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Taking vitamins has never been so tasty and without the sugar!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My 4yo and 2yo refuse to take it. But my 7yo takes it. These gummies are a bit different than usual gummies. They are sticky and soft.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A very good gummie for our preschooler! Yums!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It was too sour for my kids, even my husband tried it and said it’s way too sour.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I looked for a long time for a B-complex with small dosages and this product was the only one that met my expectations. I feel good and the gummies are delicious! I haven't had tests yet to see if they're making a difference, but I've been feeling good.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It is sweet, but the taste is a little acceptable. I took it and I had one and refused to take it a second time, but it is useful multi-vitamins