NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Absolutely the scent is like candy and is very nice on my thick and sometimes dry hair. Haven’t used it for a super long time yet, but I will likely buy it again. Only use a little bit, it goes a long way. I feel good about buying from this company

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It is very easy to use and makes the hair very smooth. My two daughters also like it and the smell is very good, good quality, nice scent, if the size more would be better

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

3rd time purchasing because love the fragrance... size is Good

2f604555-2e6e-41ae-bda5-f3a68388b369
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Great scent use every day great quality good size all ages nice packaging good for sensitive hair and scalp, feels moisturized

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

very refreshing smell. i love this company's products, they're very gentle on my curls

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

More moisturising than I expected which is positive. Improves with each subsequent wash

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

good product, would recommend trying it out

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
6,578
Auto-translated from Japanese

I am a fan of this series! I use shampoo and line! It's a very good conditioner that moisturizes and keeps my skin from spreading, but the scent is really nice (*´∀`*) ♡ Sweet and sour juicy scent of coconut and citrus! And it lasts until the next day! ! I get compliments on the scent of the shampoo (lol) I would like people who value the scent of shampoo and those who are refugees from shampooing to try it once (*^O^*)♡

128b2ce8-0737-4846-9151-8d18b032a819
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this as a set with the shampoo. This also has a very cute package, and like the shampoo, it has a refreshing scent of mandarin. I think it's a fragrance that not many people dislike. When used in combination with the shampoo, it makes the hair look nice and tidy. It doesn't get very moist and heavy, but it doesn't feel dry and lacks moisture, so I like it.

Natalie
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really liked the air conditioner. In combination with the shampoo, the hair looks smooth, easy to comb and has a shine. As for the structure - a conditioner of white color of medium density. easy to apply and rinses out very well, doesn't leave hair feeling heavy or dirty.