NL

4.5
Sam
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Yum

These are delicious and crunchy! They taste very similar to a Frito corn chip! I like to mix them into a larger snack mix with nuts, but you could snack on them individually. This package is small (single serving), so I wish I could buy larger quantities for use in my snack mixes.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Absolutely love this, it is a small package serving size but great snack. Ingredients are high quality - very crunchy with a delicious taste. Big fan of Kekones. I’m glad these ones don’t smell burned like other ones but still retain the crunch and taste. Good snack if you’re on a diet.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love the crunchiness of the corn which does not only taste good but also serves as a healthy snack. If you find my review helpful, please like 🙏🏻

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love this product! The corn is so small and crunchy . The pack is just right for a snack, and its good for you . The calorie count also helps.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Soo tasty! My husband and I were cooking and decided to open the pack just to tried one, then ate another one and one thing led to another, we finished the whole pack in one go. Will purchase again for sure!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I was introduced to this by a friend and I’ve been looking for them. I’m so glad I found this here. I bought my ticket back but I also picked up one barbecue flavor to try. I should really crunchy and flavorful snack. I enjoy keeping these at home because they’re gluten-free too. I always have one back in my bag to snack on. I like the fact that the bags are resealable also. I toss them on my salad sometimes too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Cheap compare to what i can find in supermarket so i would continue to buy from here. but still a relatively expensive snack due to its small size.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

If you like corn pops you'll like these. Very crispy and crunchy and salty. Very good snack.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Crispy but easy to chew, fresh taste and smell, great snack!