NL

4.7
Based on 2,052 Ratings
1,601
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I like these masks, they have fair amount of moisture which is great, my face feels hydrated but also slightly sticky, but I think it’s normal as it happens to me with other masks too. I don’t see any difference in case of youth, but they are ok. The best thing is they are all packed together like a tissues to avoid plastic wastage

f027a180-975a-482a-b249-0f43e62a9b30
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Pro: * cruelty-free brand * Lululun face masks are high-quality * are designed for everyday use * less plastic / resealable packaging contains 7 masks * it should be kept on the face for only 5-10 minutes for maximum effect * very affordable * suitable for any age Cons: * it's a little difficult to put her face in the eye area * the eye holes in the mask are too small

5d663a5c-901d-4308-bc0a-19d08de0583c

This is very convenient for a quick fix and very affordable, and the packaging is just pretty. Perfect for a morning wake-me-up option. The fragrance is pleasant and light. When you first open the package you see there are loads of serum. The mask is thicker than most tissue box package mask. So far so good.

aa59e2a9-94f0-40b4-86fb-1c456dd73363
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’ve been using these masks for almost 2 weeks now and my face looks amazing! I apply a mask every night after washing it and leave it for 10 min. LuLuLun surprised me as it doesn’t contain excessive liquid in the pack, and the mask was easy to handle or spread across the face. Best of all, there was absolutely no drips or mess which makes the application easy and quick. My skin feels and looks really smooth, I’ve gotten lots of compliments from my friends. I saw results the within a week! Will continue to buy.

2e2c4fbd-8997-49e6-8cd3-9b204e6f8e75
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This version is my favourite so far, and in general I am really happy to discover this high quality, beneficial and anti-aging brand. It is exactly what I need in my 50+. I can see benefits straight away even after a single use! it is a great moisturizer and very gentle even for a sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My new and forever love with this recently discovered highest quality Japanese brand. The size of the mask is a bit smaller than usual, but I find it is good, so, it is not overlapping your hair and it stays clean. The benefits and improvements you can see straight away after a single use.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Always was curious to try out this famous high quality brand and I am so pleased with my purchase! It is just the best anti-aging mask I ever had. I ordered a bigger size of package straight away, really, it is worth every penny, my new love from now on.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Lovely scent not too strong. Easy to use and perfect for travels as it comes with 7packs in a bag. Very moisturising but not sticky, suitable for sensitive skins. I love masks from this brand have tried a few different ones. This is one of my favourites for a quick fix when I feel my skin is a bit tired. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I am using this facial mask for morning when I have time. I usually make up after this mask which makes my skin very moist and make up fits more. The eye and mouth area's size is a bit small but it means more fit on your face. Recommended for dry and sensitive skin because it's very gentle.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Nice hydrating sheet masks on excellent price. It moisturize the skin quite well. I wanted to use it for an extra boost of hydration, which worked out perfectly, The packaging is good, and you are able to close it tight so the rest of the masks will not dry out. Overall it is a great mask for boost hydration on a great price.