NL
3.9

3.9
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Great Scent & Feeling, Small Size

The Advanced Repair Scalp Treatment has a great smell and quality texture. It also feels great on the scalp. However, the size is fairly small and feels like it is being used up fairly quickly. Would be nicer (as with some of the other Lumin products) to have a larger size available. As with the other Lumin bath products, it has a really attractive olive green packaging that makes it nice showcasing on my shower seat.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Really love it. Used as directed and it does help my scalp feels clean after. It’s smaller than I thought it would be. Can only be used once per week to last for a month. It does have a cooling feel on the head once applied and it have a slight smell it’s not stink nor minty but I don’t like the smell. It does leave after a day or when I apply other oils or products. I may try it again.

Skinbysisters
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My hair and sensitive scalp benefited from this product. -the product has a strong menthol/minty scent, -After using this product the scalps feels fresher, -Small size bottle, Great quality and nice packaging. Not moisturizing and the ingredients or the compositions or this product are clean. (Age: 22).

3494bef4-dfdb-4502-ba07-8cf067d9aad9
d8189ec3-8f1a-414c-8453-17b41c9bf2fc
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Works well with oily scalp. Great quality, has a cooling effect. Size is actually extremely small but a little goes a long way. Great for my sensitive scalp as well and very moisturizing. Leaves my hair super shiny.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very small as reviews have said, but the cooling effect is nice. It says to not use conditioner after wash, but I feel like you still need to.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

the size is a bit disappointing, I expected more to be in the bottle. It is easy to use, applying is simpe and the scent is good. I really enjoyed the menthol, It cools down sensitive and inflamed scalps due to dandruff.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The scent is ok. The size of the product is small and very hard to get out of the packaging. After using it the scalp feel cold and nice feeling. But I am not sure it is producing any results. Used it twice so far

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It has good ingredients for the scalp. I really recommend it

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

i loved it,, it refreshes your scalp and leavs it clean, however the size is disappointing, extremely expensive compared to the amount