NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great conditioner leaves hair beautifully clean and shiny and smells amazing , great price for this from iherb will definitely be a regular customer fast shipping also Thankyou iherb

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Good quality conditioner, lasts forever due to its size, I have wavy/oily hair type and this shampoo defines the waves, moisturize it very well without making it greasy and it has a nice scent.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Love the great coconut aroma. Keeps my hair from tangling.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,415

Great conditioner quality brand, exactly what I needed, highly recommended

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

not bad, works well together with the shampoo. smell is ok, light scent, not those strong coconut scent that is too much.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Has a subtle coconut scent and did a good job of detangling my hair. Will repurchase.

Posted on May 11, 2022

the best very good for my hair

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Bought paired with shampoo of the same brand with coconut milk. I recommend !! Decent product. For any age. Helps moisturize hair. Good for summer. It has a tropical, sweet smell. Using paired with shampoo only improves the condition of the hair. It seems to me that after washing it becomes somewhat light and elastic and visually more voluminous. Suitable for any hair type. I use the funds every two days. Economical thanks to the dispenser-pump of proper quality. The size of the bottle seems small, although the air conditioner is as much as 500ml. By the way, I also love the products of this brand for their laconic stylish packaging design. It fits so well on the shelf in the bathroom.

08b4d92e-ce02-4502-88ba-b5526c16fd0a
Auto-translated from Russian

The smell of coconut. The use of this conditioner causes only pleasure, moisturizes the hair. The quality of the hair after drying is very pleasing, they do not get confused (my hair was clarified in the past). Shampoo from this series, also delighted. Large volume, pump bottles. Definitely worth a try (especially for coconut lovers).

yamahiro
Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The hair quality is not bouncy, and the cat hair is short, so each hair is easy to cut and weak. I don't have dryness on my scalp, but I don't think it's moisturizing enough.

a0324904-acda-4559-905c-1c722ea205f1