NL

Based on 2,409 Ratings
1,577
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Love this face cream

Love this face cream with anti aging benefits, convenient size and quality ingredients. It has a neutral scent and package features a convenient pump. It is perfect for all seasons and moisturizes perfectly. Good for sensitive skin as well. Creamy texture rubs on nicely. Highly recommend trying this product. It's use reduces the appearance of aging.

I have normal to oily skin and most facial moisturizers are heavy and thick on my skin. This product goes on light and smooth yet retains a noticeable benefit throughout the day. I see a marked difference in the tightness of my skin as well as the brightness and evenness of tone when I use it vs days I go without. Would recommend to anyone. And a little bit goes a long way!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

If you have sensitive skin get it girl I’m telling you!! It’s the only moistrizer that does not irritate my face and actually moisturises my face I only need to use a little bit which makes it last with me foreverr this is my 5th time getting it I’ve been using it for almost 2 years so don’t hesitate to get it girll its worth it!! Also the packaging is soo cute lol anywaysss Like my comment if it helped you out girll

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

A great product! I cannot be grateful enough for its quality, the right size, delicate scent and even fine package. There are great benefits especially in age defying , giving my face a great moisture any season. The texture and composition are the ones That got addicted to this product. I use it every day on my sensitive skin for many months already and i can see benefits.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I’ve used Mad Hippie’s face cream for 6 years as well as their Vitamin C serum in my morning routine. It’s loaded with actives, and I’ve even used it under my eyes with no problem. I do see a slight difference in the depth of my wrinkles. Every time I stop using it I definitely see an change in my skin after a month. The cream is on the thick side and not as moisturizing as others, but I do love the ingredients and feel they really make a difference. I recently added Mad Hippie’s AHA Exfoliating Peel to my night routine and it has really made a difference. That also contains Matrixyl Synthe ‘6 just like the day cream, so I feel it’s re-enforcing my morning routine but maybe getting the Matrixyl deeper into my skin due to the exfoliating properties.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love the size, not sure how long it will last but its easy to fit into travel bags, bag for the day. Sinks in quickly, faint pleasant scent that dissipates quickly. Face stays moisturised all day. LOVE the ingredients. This was my first Mad Hippie product. Love they are all natural, free of harmful chemical. Not sure if it will be moisturising enough for cold Canadian winters - we'll see. Have already bought a second one for when my 1st one runs out/

Posted on May 22, 2022

Mad hippie is such a wonderful high quality brand. I love this cream. It smells so good, but it is not an over powering scent, it’s just natural. Good size for the price, lasts a long time. I’m 36 and I feel it’s great for my skin.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Easy to use and package comes in good sized and easy to pump bottle. Been using this for a few years now and i still love it. Works well for daytime mosturising n not too greasy as it absorbs very well. A tiny drop is enuff for the whole face.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I bought this cream a second time because I really liked its texture, scent, and composition. It feels really good on my skin, keeps it moisturized all day and doesn't leave any oily effects. Great for daily use and sensitive skin. Convenient package and great size. Top quality cream that I will be ordering again for sure!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I love the Mad Hippie products for their natural ingredients and great results. I use the face cream in conjunction with several Mad Hippie serums for best effect. I have used this for several years now, it does not upset my very sensitive skin, goes on smoothly with a very light natural scent. I tend to use this in the winter season, and switch to an SPF cream for summer. Will keep buying.