NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
5,550

I took it from a promotion, so I can't say that it's expensive for me, but there are also cheaper options, here you pay extra for the packaging. Other similar bottles with the same volume and pump would be suitable, but to take the more economical option of 3 refills. I like the composition, it will not irritate the skin. Excellent consistency, neutral odor, large amount after dilution with water. Concentrate is an advantage due to the lower weight in the basket. Excellent quality of a favorite brand.

Really nice scent, lot’s of lather, and makes my hands feel very clean. Good for sensitive skin and a nice gentle cleaner. Large container which holds a lot of soap. Be careful not to add too much water as it will become watery. Great value for the price, I will be continuing to use this concentrated product.

97c5a119-1454-4dc9-8bc3-06b938d29163
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Is good especially the flavor, scent and quality!!! The flavor makes it more pleasant for your skin:) Big size and easy to use package, and the fact that it can be used frequently without bringing any harm but benefits instead even for dry and sensitive skin. Due to it's composition, you can take care of your personal hygiene during your routine washing the hands with water and soap. A MUST HAVE during the pandemic!!! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

e15510c0-e763-4c82-be07-e5cbbdd8d1ec
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I decided to give a try as there’s promotion. I am writing this after some days of use and the outcome is great for me. Mild scent of freesia and gentle texture on hands, not much to complain on the composition also. I appreciate it comes as a concentrated pouch as it reduces size for storage and weight for delivery. You can get the 3 pouch package for even more economical choice since you can put them into whatever reusable bottles in hand. Just mind the proportion of water to soap, don’t think it is an good idea to have over concentrated soap on hands especially sensitive ones.

c9a2ce55-fd70-4cdf-a02f-173eaabeed14
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I waited a while before reviewing this hand soap, although immediately I enjoyed the soft, but lasting, floral scent. Because of being so conscious of washing my hands for extra time (Covid guidelines), my skin has become dry from various hand soaps. I'm pleased to say that this Madre Labs soap is not drying, but soothing. Its bonus? It cuts down on plastic bottles since the given pump bottle is refillable.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is such a great idea. Instead of purchasing another plastic bottle (most do NOT get recycled btw) you get one bottle and a small plastic bag with the product concentrate. And what a lovely product it is too. Beautiful Freesia scent, lathers well also. Winner! Now if only companies would stop putting plastic scoops inside every package.

omilla
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
4,508

Quality packaging with one packet of liquid soap. Nice composition, washes well, leaves a light and pleasant aroma. The consistency is not too thick, it is easy to dose. Does not irritate the skin and does not dry out. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
3,156

I love the quality of all Madre Labs products. Excellent composition, does not dry the skin of the hands. The bottle is easy to use, quality workmanship. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I purchased this hand soap as it was on special and thought it was worth giving a try. I like the fragrance of the soap and the concept of reusing the bottle. The soap does work out more expensive than what I’d usually pay so I probably won’t buy this product again.

4872d87c-8699-40df-bbf2-25908eefb72b
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

It has nice smell. I used it every day. I like the size its enough for one month. The packaging and quality is great. Its gentle on the skin and not drying. Its good for sensitive skin like mine no irritations at all. I feel fresh when using this product.