Page 1 - Reviews - MagniLife, Antifungal Foot Cream, Miconazole Nitrate 2%, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
NL
Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

For many years of dead skin and itching of Hong Kong feet, I have tried many kinds of plasters and soaking, but it has not improved. I bought this box by luck and tried it. After showering every night, I wiped away the dead skin and rubbed it on the soles of my feet. I found that the soles of my feet were no longer itchy, the peeling and redness were gradually improved, and the new skin on the soles of my feet was soft and smooth. The price is reasonable, the quality is good, the portion is large, and there is no strong taste. Worth a try!